Real Estate Market Update
The Berks County real estate market is slowing down for the Holiday season with a 39.2% decrease in Closed Sales from November 2021 to November 2022.
- The Average Sold Price from November 2021 to November 2022 has increased by 12.3%.
- Year to Date, we are looking at an AVERAGE sales price of $235,000.
- There has been a 12.9% decrease year to date of sold properties in Berks County.
- The average Days on Market for a listing in November 2022 was 19 days.
- The average Days on Market for Daryl Tillman Realty Group listings in November 2022 was 10 days.
Thinking of buying or selling a home and have questions about the current market? Contact Berks County Real Estate Experts Daryl & Lisa Tillman by filling out the form below, emailing Daryl@DarylTillman.com, or calling 484.336.7758Posted by Lisa Tillman on