Real Estate Market Update
The Berks County real estate market is picking up speed again with a 32% increase in sales from February to March 2022.
- The Median Sales Price has risen by 20.5% from March 2021 compared to March 2022.
- Year to Date, we are looking at an AVERAGE sales price of $225,000.
- There has been a 13.1% decrease year to date of sold properties in Berks County.
- The average Days on Market for a listing in March 2022 was 24 days.
- The average Days on Market for Daryl Tillman Realty Group listings in March 2022 was 4 days.
Thinking of buying or selling a home and have questions about the current market? Contact Berks County Real Estate Experts Daryl & Lisa Tillman by filling out the form below, emailing Daryl@DarylTillman.com, or calling 484.336.7758Posted by Lisa Tillman on